Addicted To Skateboarding :: Leggi il Topic - o Ashley Westwoods goal after 58
 FAQ     Cerca     Lista degli utenti     Gruppi utenti     Mygalleries    Registrati     Profilo     Messaggi Privati     Login  

o Ashley Westwoods goal after 58

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> DVS Bangs! Contest
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
lw789
Si adesso vado a skateare... Un Attimo !

MessaggioInviato: Gio Set 14, 2017 3:23 am    Oggetto: o Ashley Westwoods goal after 58 Rispondi citando

ATLANTA -- The Washington Wizards moved up the Eastern Conference standings with their first win in Atlanta in six years. The Hawks are in a free-fall in the conference and must decide if a trade-deadline move is needed to stop their losing streak. John Wall scored 21 points and Washington recovered after almost blowing a 20-point lead to beat the reeling Hawks 114-97 on Wednesday night. "We needed it real bad," said Washingtons Trevor Ariza, who made an improbable 75-foot shot to end the third quarter. "Especially if were trying to make the playoffs these last 28 games. This one was big for us. Especially knowing that we havent won here in a while. I think that gives us a little bit of momentum." Paul Millsap had 21 points and 11 rebounds, and Elton Brand, a fill-in starter at centre, had 20 points and 11 boards for the Hawks, who have lost seven straight. Trevor Ariza and Bradley Beal each had 19 points for the Wizards, who snapped a three-game losing streak. Washington ended an 11-game skid in Atlanta, winning for the first time since Jan. 11, 2008. The Wizards moved a half-game ahead of Atlanta in the battle for fifth place in the Eastern Conference. "We know its a two- or three-game spread from the third spot and its two or three games away from being in the eighth spot or out of the playoffs, so its definitely a tight race right now," Wall said. "Weve just got to find a way to get on a streak. We havent been on a good streak. I think its time for our team. We deserve a winning streak." The Hawks, who trailed by 20 points in the first half, made a third-quarter charge to twice cut the deficit to one point. The Wizards closed the period with 3-pointers by Martell Webster and Ariza. Arizas 3-pointer was the shot of the game -- a buzzer-beater from near the free throw line on the other end of the floor to end the period. "Once I let it go, it felt good," Ariza said. "I tried to do my best to go to the bench not get too excited because we had another quarter to go. Im just happy we got the win." Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer said the 3s by Webster and Ariza turned the momentum. "I think its a very fine margin of error for every team in the NBA," Budenholzer said. "I think we had it down to two. Webster hit a tough 3-pointer from the corner. Then we let our guard down a little bit, and (Ariza) made a shot from the three-quarter court. It went from a two-point game to an eight-point game. That was a tough 15-second stretch." Washington had lost three straight and five of six before beating the Hawks. The Hawks had only nine players in uniform. Gustavo Ayon, who had been the fill-in starting centre, was held out after hurting his right shoulder in Tuesday nights loss at Indiana. Guard DeMarre Carroll missed his third straight game with a left hamstring strain. Brand, 34, who has averaged 16 minutes as a backup, played 35 minutes and set his season high for points, while matching his high for rebounds. Brand wouldnt blame the teams losing streak on a shortage of players. "It seems like were dealing with a myriad of injuries, but we definitely have enough players to win," Brand said. "We need to find a way to win and get this monkey off our back and stay in the race." The Hawks have a severe shortage of players at centre. They already have lost All-Star Al Horford for the season after he had surgery to repair his torn right pectoral muscle. Horfords backup, Pero Antic, is out indefinitely with a stress fracture in his right ankle. Budenholzer said the injuries do not add urgency to make a deal before Thursdays trade deadline. Wizards centre Marcin Gortat took advantage of the Hawks lack of size, scoring 14 points with 12 rebounds. Martell Webster had 13 points. NOTES: The official play-by-play listed Arizas shot as a 57-footer, but replays confirmed the shot was much longer, launched from near the Hawks free-throw line. ... Washington had seven players score in double figures. ... Ariza made five 3-pointers. ... Kyle Korver made his first 3-pointer of the game late in the first half, extending his NBA record to 122 consecutive games with a 3. ... G Cartier Martin, also making his fourth start, filled in for Carroll and scored only four points. Nike Air Max 97 . Bring on Freddy Garcia. The well-travelled 36-year-old right-hander earned his second NL victory since 2007, and his first since he joined the Atlanta Braves last month, pitching six innings to help beat Miami 6-1 Thursday. Vans Old Skool Baratas . On Wednesday, Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas hit back. In a passionate defence of himself and the London clubs medical staff, the Portuguese coach rebuked the "incompetent people" who have attacked Tottenham for allowing Lloris to continue playing after being briefly knocked unconscious against Everton on Sunday. http://www.compraroldskool.es/vans-slip-on.html. Like a magic trick, the puck popped out behind Stalock in the San Jose net. While Sharks coach Todd McLellan decried the legality of the tiebreaking goal, the Los Angeles Kings celebrated their latest, greatest escape yet. Vans Old Skool Blancas . Today, their baseball playing sons were reportedly traded for each other. According to the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Cubs dealt minor league outfield Trevor Gretzky to the Angels for catcher Matt Scioscia. Zapatillas Slip On Mujer . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Marc-Andre Fleury, Pittsburgh Penguins (5) He was locked in all night, made huge stops on Benoit Pouliot, Raphael Diaz, Ryan Mcdonagh, Carl Hagelin, Rick Nash (twice) but none better than the three saves on Mats Zuccarello.LIVERPOOL, England -- Manchester City hurdled its last big obstacle en route to the English Premier League title by winning 3-2 at Everton, while heavy defeats condemned Fulham and Cardiff to relegation on Saturday. Two home wins, against Aston Villa on Wednesday and West Ham on Sunday, separate City from a second championship in three years after coming from behind to win at Goodison Park -- a stadium where it has traditionally struggled with just one victory from its last 15 visits. Sergio Agueros goal cancelled out Ross Barkleys brilliant 11th-minute opener for Everton, then Edin Dzeko scored twice in a five-minute span bridging halftime to help City go top -- for a day at least -- on goal difference from Liverpool, and two points clear of Chelsea. All three teams have two games left, with Chelsea playing Norwich on Sunday and Liverpool at Crystal Palace on Monday. "Three points is a huge step for us," City manager Manuel Pellegrini said. "Its a decisive moment, but we havent finished yet." Aguero gave City a scare by limping off in the 28th minute -- soon after scoring his equalizer -- but said on Twitter that he came off as a precaution and he was "fine." Evertons defeat dealt a major blow to the title hopes of neighbour Liverpool, and ensured Arsenal clinched fourth spot and Champions League qualification for the 17th straight season. Resurgent Sunderlands surprise 1-0 win at Manchester United pulled the team three points clear of third-from-bottom Norwich, gave interim United manager Ryan Giggs a reality check, and also consigned Fulham and Cardiff to the second tier. Fulham lost 4-1 at Stoke, and Cardiff was defeated 3-0 at Newcastle, leaving both sides unable to climb out of the relegation zone. "I have to apologize for not managing the situation. The club asked me to come -- I tried," said Fulham manager Felix Magath, who was hired in February in an attempt to keep the club in the top division for a 14th straight season. "You can never say any player would like to see relegation, but they didnt fight enough, especiially today.dddddddddddd" Cardiff goes down after spending just one year in the Premier League, having also changed managers midway through the season in a bid to prevent the drop. "I knew what I was coming into," Cardiff manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said. "I didnt make the impact I hoped for and I believed in." Sunderland has taken seven points from trips to Man City, Chelsea and United in the past three weeks, with Sebastian Larssons 30th-minute goal clinching a first league victory at Old Trafford since 1968. United turned in a performance reminiscent of David Moyes woeful 10-month tenure that was brought to an end last month, puncturing the optimism created by the teams 4-0 win over Norwich last Saturday in Giggs first match in interim control. "I feel flat," Giggs said. "The players were flat and I dont know why. . We were putting five- or 10-yard passes astray and if you do that in the Premier League you get punished. Weve had a problem at home all season -- its not been good enough." Already out of contention to qualify for the Champions League, United is also struggling to make the Europa League as it is six points behind sixth-place Tottenham, which lost 2-0 at West Ham. Spurs went down to 10 men in the 25th minute when Younes Kaboul was given a straight red card for a professional foul, before an own goal by Harry Kane and Stewart Downings free kick secured a victory that preserved West Hams Premier League status for another season. Aston Villa moved six points clear of Norwich after beating Hull 3-1 thanks to Ashley Westwoods goal after 58 seconds and a pair of headers from Andreas Weimann just before halftime. Hull, a point behind Villa, was also unlikely to be hauled in by Norwich but its three-game winless run bodes ill for the FA Cup final against Arsenal on May 17. Regardless of that result, however, Hull will get the Europa League spot offered by the FA Cup courtesy of Arsenal securing fourth place in the league. Southampton beat Swansea 1-0 away thanks to Rickie Lamberts injury-time goal. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Invia email
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> DVS Bangs! Contest Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1